Click to download the approved 2017-2018 School Calendar. The School Committee approved the calendar at its meeting of November 7, 2016.
Below is a summary of several highlights of the proposed 2017-2018 School Calendar.
· First Day of School for Students (Grades 1-12): September 5, 2017
· Kindergarten Visiting Day: September 5, 2017
Full Day Kindergarten begins Monday, September 11 (half days on Sept 6,7,8)
· First Day of School (Preschool & Kindergarten): September 7, 2017
· No School for Students, Faculty, and Staff: Rosh Hashanah and Good Friday (Days of Low Attendance)
· No School for Students on Monday following Thanksgiving Holiday: November 27, 2017
· Shift in Professional Development Days for Faculty – No Professional Development Days in January & March:
o Professional Development Day for Faculty: November 27, 2017
o Professional Development Day for Faculty: Day After Last Day for Students
· Last Day of School for Students (without any cancellations): June 15, 2018
· Last Day of School for Faculty (without any cancellations): June 18, 2018