The Extra-Curricular Activities program at Weston High School directly supports the mission statement of the school in that it:
1. Challenges students to excellence in academic, civic, cultural, and recreational pursuits;
2. Promotes a climate of respect, support, and appreciation for community;
3. Provides students with opportunities to grow and develop new skills in the unique environment that is a school;
4. Affords the students leadership opportunities that call on and help develop collaborative skills;
5. Allows students an alternative to the traditional athletic program;
6. Endeavors to provide an outlet for inter-class contact and communication, thereby building a sense of community within our community.