Dear Parents and Students,
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Weston Public School District’s Food Service Department is pleased our online payment service from myNutrikids.com to MySchoolBucks.com.
This service will provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance, view a transaction history up to 90 days, and set up automatic recurring payments when the balance runs low.
Another advantage of this online payment system is having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch lines move along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
To access these services:
1. Go to the MySchoolBucks.com link www.myschoolbucks.com
2. To create a new account and add money to your child’s school meal account, all you
need is your child’s name, student ID number and school ZIP code. The instructions
listed on the right will guide you through the easy online account set up process.
Things to know:
* If you have more than one child in the District you can handle all online prepayments from the same online account.
* Payments may be made with a major credit or debit card or by echeck.
* In order to use the online prepayment service, a small convenience fee for each transaction will be assessed to cover the bank fees. The convenience fee is $1.75 per deposit transaction. Parents placing money into multiple meal accounts will only be assessed the $1.75 fee once per deposit transaction.
* Weston Public School District will not profit from the use of this site.
We are very excited to offer these services. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Weston School Lunch Fund. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact my office.
Food Service Director
Weston Public Schools
· All new parent users will click on the “Register For a Free Account” button and proceed.
· You will need your child’s student ID number. Contact your child’s school or my office if you don't know the ID number.
· Click Sign Up and enter the required information.
· Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Accessing your account:
· Go to www.mySchoolBucks.com
· Enter your existing MyNutrikids.com username and password
· Click LOG IN
To make a payment:
· Once logged in, click MAKE A PAYMENT
· Click CAFETERIA MEAL PAYMENTS
· Select or enter a payment amount for each child
· Click ADD TO BASKET
· Click CHECK OUT NOW to complete the payment process
If you previously setup low balance email alerts in MyNutrikids.com, you will need to set those up on mySchoolBucks or you may now choose to schedule automatic recurring payments.
Click here for complete instructions on how to use your mySchoolBucks account.
All support-related issues may be directed to mySchoolBucks by phone at 855-832-5226 or by email at email@example.com, or the Weston Public Schools Foodservice Office at 781-786-5295/5296.